Sold [Verified Seller] EUC Kadan - Selling gold from real player leaving the game [150K GOLD]

Discussion in 'Lost Ark Gold Buy & Sell - LAO Gold for Sale' started by haslaN, 8/17/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haslaN

haslaN
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

50   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hey, I'm haslan and I'm long time verified seller on Playerup. I have more than 50 positive ratings with 100% of positive ones.

I'm a rightful player (1400 hours, you can check my Twitter or Steam to see that I was just a regular player/raider), I'm leaving the game and I'm selling all the gold that I have made on my account just by playing the game. I never transfered, sold or bought any RMT gold nor I used bots to farm that gold, so my account is the safest possible. I'm just leaving the game so I dont need that gold anymore.

I have up to 150k/200k gold on my account. I'm seeling it at 1€ per 1k ratio. I've not sold everything in my account yet so I dont know the exact quantity of gold, but ask me if you have any questions or you want some clarification about that.

You can contact me on Discord: haslan#2796 or by email [email protected].

#1 haslaN, 8/17/22
    Last edited: 8/17/22
  2. OP
    OP
    haslaN

haslaN
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

50   0   0

150K GOLD AVALIABLE - > 75€/$

#2 haslaN, 9/7/22
    Last edited: 10/12/22
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.