Trading [Verified]★ Boosting, Leveling, Catching Services ★ Choose name ★ team ★ gender ★ Cheap ★ Safe ★★★★

Discussion in 'Pokemon Go Items for Sale | Buy Pokemon Go Items' started by meomapu, 7/30/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meomapu

meomapu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

I am very excited to introduce you our team and service. I played Pokemon go for several days and reached a high level(as you can see in the picture). I even made a team when we were playing. Now we are available to help you power up your pokemon go account and become a pokemon master!

I will give you great # for the first several trades because I need positive feedback.
    all the prices listed are USD

Leveling up service
    Starting from Lv1
    • To Lv5 $5
    • To Lv10 $10
    • To Lv15 $30
    • To Lv20 $60
    • To Lv25 $160
    • To Lv30 $300
    • And more ...
    If your account currently is at some level,Just tell us. We will calculate the price for you. We will also tell you how long will we need. You can create your own name and choose your team.

Pokemon catching service
    • Dragonite $10
    • SnorNax $10
    • Charizard $5
    • Venusaur/Blastoise/ Gyarados ạ
    • Vaporeon/Flareon/Jolteon $5
    • Arcanine/Exeggutor/polowrath and more $?
    Feel free to ask!
    They are all evolved, not directly caught (High CP Guarantee)

During the service, we will collect all the stardust and candies. You can even evolve some powerful pokemons by yourself. We will also collect 10Km eggs for you because you can hatch rare high CP pokemons with high level.

1. You can register your account at your e-mail and then give us. Account must be not logged atleast 1 hour before using this service. Please help us login.
    2. We use PayPal or Webmoney to guarantee safe and reliable trade.
    3. During boosting buyer forbidden to login the account if logging the account we stop the service and not refund it
    4. Boosting through catching pokemons and pokestop only. random pokemon catch, High CP pokemons will be reserved.
    5. estimate delivery the account 24-48hours. We will make sure deliver the account as fast as possible.

The reason why you can choose us is that our service is fast, safe and professional. And of course, dirty cheap!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. H4y3zzz

H4y3zzz
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hey just want to ask if you still provide that Service of catching specific Pokémon ?

3. OP
    OP
    meomapu

meomapu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Yes

4. OP
    OP
    meomapu

meomapu
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.