User Oli Gates Scammed me

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Adam5589, 8/9/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam5589

Adam5589
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   2   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    August 8th

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $500 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Oli Gates

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    His paypal email: [email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    [email protected]

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Oli Gates

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Hello, so I have a very interesting story. It started off with me seeing Oli's thread about selling an account with a skull trooper. I was interested and he was selling for a good price. We decided to contact each other on instagram dm's, and it was a pretty interested conversation. He is a very weird kid to talk to, who seems very manipulative. He literally negotiated me from offering $275 to $500 for his account, and the way he was talking was very weird and kind of scary from the start. Long story short, I decided to buy his account, and everything actually worked decently fine. But then the next morning, my Paypal was acting up, it said we have noticed unusual activity. It said to take further steps, you had to refute your last transaction, which was going to completely screw up everything. I know it sounds like I am covering up a scam, but I did not have any intent to scam, I had the account of my dreams. I did what was needed, and he messages me saying he saw I tried to do a chargeback, but it failed. Then he got weird. The dispute was declined, and my paypal worked again, except he was fuming mad, which I understood completely. A normal person would talk it out with me, but he was doing this odd kind of tone with me, manipulating and giving me the "you have until 1:00 pm today" kind of talk. He then took back his account and reset the password. Now he has my money and his account back, look who the scammer is now. The last time I talked to him was 7:00 pm today, and he has blocked me on Instagram. There is a picture down below of me seeing the account I bought being used by him, he had changed the password so I had no access. I tried paypal but there was nothing they could do, he spent his money and it is against their terms of service. We may have had a good transaction in the first place and I know I was the one who screwed it up, but he didn't give back my money. He has scammed me and I am devastated. I know he is a very trusted person and has a lot of reviews, but you need to do something about this guy. I may have left out some details because it's late and I am steaming mad at him for taking my money with no mercy. Please help the community by suspending him. If you need proof of anything else tell me so.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have like an unlimited amount of things to screenshot from our conversation, so I only showed the key details. Thank you so much for reading, please help the community out by punishing him.

-Adam

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Adam5589

Adam5589
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   2   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Pictures don't work.

@Oli Gates

Dispute against you.

From what I can see here, is you made an excuse for chargebacking and tried to scam him. Failed, and now he's scammed you.

Is that correct?

If he still has the money, you should have the account.

4. Oli Gates

Oli Gates
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

17   1   0

@Ryan please don’t actually believe this kid. He attempted to scam me and it messed his account up. I offered to refund him if I could receive my account back and he refused to comply. I have done many transactions and never had a problem. DO NOT TRUST THIS KID AND PLEASE REPORT HIM!!

5. OP
    OP
    Adam5589

Adam5589
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   2   0

Ryan thats correct, the way he reacted is why I'm reporting him. Even if I attempted to scam him, he should give the account or the money back. I am willing to suffer the consequences of trying to chargeback, but I really want my money or the account back. He has scammed me for real.

6. OP
    OP
    Adam5589

Adam5589
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   2   0

I did not refuse to comply, I was having issues changing the password because I changed it already a lot. Even if I DID refuse to comply, you still scammed me. You have the account and $500. You need to give the money or the account back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.