User called account back after i payed

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Crazylea, 1/4/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazylea

Crazylea
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    January/4/2019

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $15 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    ProPCStore

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: ProPCStore

7. information
    so i bought a GTA account from this person and after i released the transaction they somehow got their hands on the account again even though i did change password and email adress, meaning i have no longer access too this account even though i did pay for it.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Seems he's just selling cracked accounts and doing so poorly. There will be a lot more issues with this buyer going forward.

@Middleman

4. OP
    OP
    Crazylea

Crazylea
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

i been in contact with him thru discord, he's trying too get it together, but he seems too be working with a supplier that seems to be rather shady too me, i think it's that supplier giving him the account too sell thru and that supplier is calling them back and giving someone else the blame here.
    but then again he can also be lying about the supplier too me which i have no idea of is true or not.
    i also been in contact with the email adress user that recalled the account and he said that account got hacked from him and that it wouldn't have been the first time, first by blaming me actually being the hacker.
    but that too can be him or his supplier, the one from the email adress came from germany.
    i do believe he wants too do good and sell acounts thinking they are ledgit but i think he's being a little naive about suppliers.

5. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

We have contacted him.

#5 Ryan, 1/5/19
    Last edited: 1/5/19
  6. ProPCStore

ProPCStore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

45   1   0

Dear CrazyLea,

I have proof that me and my supplier talking, I am so sorry for any inconvenience caused, I am trying to solve the problem now!!

7. ProPCStore

ProPCStore
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

45   1   0

I have two questions for you :

1) Do you want a refund??
    2) Do you want a replacement?? ( With a little extra charges, cause I have change my supplier and I am directly getting GTA V license key, which the account is totally safe )

Please reply me as soon as possible, and if you want a refund, may I ask the PlayerUP Moderator that if they can refund through my MM wallet?? Cause one of them bought through MM @Ryan@Hulk

8. OP
    OP
    Crazylea

Crazylea
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

4   0   0

i got an account,
    with a little bumbs on the way but i'm pleased with what i have now, i used a personal email adress and he gave me a gamecode so noone should be able too recall the account anymore since my email is the original.
    i am please with the solution

9. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.