Sold [USA-TX][H] Paypal, local cash [W] New 3ds Non XL without screen damage/Yellowing of the screen

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/destroyallcubes, 9/6/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/destroyallcubes

/u/destroyallcubes
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey everyone I am trying to find the New Nintendo 3ds Non-XL version. I like the smaller size for on the go than the XL. I already have 3 New 3ds XL(Pulling a thanos and collecting all of the Colorful pieces!)

I know they are a bit harder to find, I already got screwed on ebay with a Japanese seller claiming it to be great condition with no flaws. But with all Japanese units It has an awfully yellowed top and bottom screen. I was out of town when it delivered and am probably out the money due to an repair going south. I am done trying places to repair and just want to buy a better condition one.

If you have one can you please post what you have for sale and the price. I just ask that the screen has no yellowing as it bothers me too much to enjoy. Thanks so much in Advance!

# #/destroyallcubes
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.