Sold [USA-NC] [H] WiiU Console with Gamepad, Nintendo DS, Revolution R4 for DS, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Magical Tetris...

Discussion in 'Revolut Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/udondraper, 3/10/23.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/udondraper

/u/udondraper
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

Hello all! I'm parting ways with my collection of game gear as I have no need for them anymore. I will take preference for anyone wanting multiple items, and will work with price to make it worthwhile in that case. Thank you!

Item​
    Condition​
    Price​
    Timestamp
    Nintendo DS lite - silver with charger & stylus, Gameboy Magical Tetris Challenge, DS Nintendogs Chihuahua and Friends, DS New Super Mario Bros., Revolution R4 for DS​
    Screens are in fairly good shape with a few light scratches. Some dings and scratches on the body. Typical used console in good working condition. Tested DS & GBA games. Selling as a bundle. Original R4 very hard to get nowadays.​
    $60 + shipping​
    https://imgur.com/a/poJ8LxU
    Nintendo wiiU with Gamepad, Power adapter, gamepad power adapter, sensor bar​
    fully functional, used, joystick pads a little worn down. Gamepad power adapter is unused, refurbished straight from Nintendo. The sensor bar wire is a little mangled but works fine.​
    $100 + shipping​
    https://imgur.com/a/scwcxGO
    Nintendo wiiU with Gamepad, Power adapter, gamepad power adapter, sensor bar​
    fully functional, used, very minor small dent in gamepad screen which does not affect gameplay. You can see the indent on the second picture to the left of the arrow. Cables have a few fraying issues for which I've applied electrical tape. Does not impact usability.​
    $90 + shipping​
    # #/udondraper
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.