Sold [USA] [H] Zelda-Themed Black New 3DS XL, CIB Fire Emblem Fates New 3DS XL, Chrono Trigger,...

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Norfaire, 9/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Norfaire

/u/Norfaire
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Timestamps:

Sales are on a first-pay, first-serve basis, so if you are interested in an item, please make sure that you are readily available so that I can invoice you asap and the sale can go through. I'd rather not wait on one specific individual. Shipping to lower CONUS only. Not looking to trade. PayPal Goods & Services only. Any unavailable items will be marked with strikethrough text.

Zelda-Themed 3DS Info: Comes with 64GB of storage. Zelda-skin is installed along with a clear HORI polycarbonate case. Tempered glass screen protector is installed on top and regular screen protector on bottom. Light scratches along the hinge and some wear in the corners. Not really significant unless you look at those areas while playing.. Factory reset. Screens look to be dual TN. Not sure of firmware since I already reset it. Comes with charger.

Fire Emblem 3DS Info: Comes with standard 4GB storage. Except for a tiny bit of wear on the four little rubber nubs on the four corners on the top screen side, the system is near mint and complete in box (no charger). Screen protectors installed on both screens. Factory reset. Top TN, bottom IPS model. Not sure of firmware since I already reset it. Comes with original box and packaging, manual, and AR cards. No charger.

Tap "view table" or scroll table to the right to view prices on mobile.

Item​
    Price
    Near Mint 4GB Fire Emblem Fates Edition 3DS XL (extra info above)​
    $185 shipped
    Used Black 64GB storage New 3DS XL with Zelda-Themed Skin and Clear HORI protector (extra info above)​
    $120 shipped
    Chrono Trigger (Authentic, Cartridge Only)​
    $25 shipped
    Authentic Pokemon SoulSilver (Comes with empty big box, but no pokewalker)​
    $58 shipped
    Snoopy/Peanuts 3DS/DS 12 Game/Cartridge Case/Holder (Japan Import)​
    $11 shipped
    Freedom Wars for PS Vita (Complete in Box)​
    $10 shipped​

Confirmed trades via

Thanks for looking!

# #/Norfaire
    . .

#1 /u/Norfaire, 9/15/18
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.