Sold [USA][H]Overwatch: Origins Edition (PS4) with working Noire Widowmaker and Digital Goodies...

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by /u/NotWeebAsShit, 3/27/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/NotWeebAsShit

/u/NotWeebAsShit
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Second attempt at posting this (first attempt posted 4 days ago).

Looking to buy PC Overwatch, but needs some monies to do so. Figured I'd kill some birds with some shiny rounded rocks by selling the console version that I picked up when it first came out. Since I don't play the games that the "Origins Edition Digital Goodies" code gives items for, the code is still working for you if you want it. There is also a working code for the Noire Widowmaker Skin that was given during the pre-order period (you don't get the little Winston figurine, sorry!). Firmly asking for $40 for everything listed.

For a list, I am selling:

The physical game disc for Overwatch: Origins Edition (PS4), which automagically gives you the 5 Origin Skins that come included with it.

A singular code for the following items:

• a Digital "Tracer Hero" for the game "Heroes of the Storm"

• a Digital "Baby Winston Pet" for the game "World of Warcraft"

• a Digital "Overwatch Card Back" for the game "Hearthstone"

• a Digital "Mercy's Wings" for the game "Diablo 3"

• a Digital "Player Portraits - Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76" for the game "Starcraft 2"

A singular code that gives:

• a Noire Widowmaker skin that was given with the game via preorder (expires in May of 2017)

Here is an image album that showcases everything you will obtain when purchasing from me.

The following images are:

• One Non-timestamped clear photograph that the Widowmaker skin is locked

• One Timestamped blurry photograph that the Widowmaker skin is locked

I'm still awful at taking pictures, and I can always retake pictures if necessary, or if you need more evidence that things are in order.

# #/NotWeebAsShit
    . .

#1 /u/NotWeebAsShit, 3/27/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.