Sold [USA] [H] Nintendo Switch - Mario Red & Blue Edition (open box, unused) plus games...

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/1ce1223, 9/7/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/1ce1223

/u/1ce1223
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Tested but never used, only opened box maybe once since original purchase when it released in 2021. CIB, in mint condition and includes everything, even original packaging and protective wrapping.

I do have games to bundle with it if you want but I'm mostly interested in parting with the switch. I'd rather not sell the games separately, one reason being that transactions involving download codes seem frowned upon, especially since I'm a bit new to r/GameSale. With that said the games are:

• Pokemon Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl - physical, factory sealed
    • Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and Expansion Pass Bundle - digital, unredeemed download code, includes full game and all DLC. I believe you also get 400 Gold points for redeeming (equal to $4 eShop credit)

Asking $260 + shipping for the switch and games, or $230 + shipping for just the switch. Feel free to make an offer, ask questions, or ask for specific pics.

. #/1ce1223
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.