Selling [USA] [H] Monster Hunter World PS4 Controller, God of War CiB, Battlefiled 1 Revolution (no...

Discussion in 'Revolut Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/Lord_Fatalis, 10/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/Lord_Fatalis

/u/Lord_Fatalis
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

God of War is in excellent condition, looks like the plastic was just taken off yesterday. I’ve played it a handful of times, and it’s spent the rest of its time in the case. Looking at $36 shipped.

Battlefield 1 Revolution Edition is in amazing condition, with no dents or tears. The code for the DLC has been redeemed, so this is just the vanilla edition. Looking at $15 shipped + 1/2 G&S fee.

Monster Hunter XX is in great condition, the game works perfectly but is in Japanese. $25 shipped.

The Monster Hunter World PS4 Controller “Liolaeus Edition” is a wine red controller, and works well but the only issue is the left analog stick doesn’t register completely when moving upwards, and can be annoying at times. This controller was only available with a console in the US and only sold separately in Japan. Not sure if it’s a easy fix but due to this I’ll let it go for $50 shipped + 1/2 G&S fee SOLD locally

All images

All sales will be through PayPal Goods & Services, I will not accept any other forms of payment. We will split G&S fee. All shipping for the games is through USPS first class with tracking info included. The controller will be through USPS Priority Mail with tracking as well.

I have a few successful sales on reddit, here

# #/Lord_Fatalis
    . .

#1 /u/Lord_Fatalis, 10/22/18
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/24/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.