Sold [USA – TN] [H] Nintendo Switch and 3DS Games [W] Paypal, Cash App, Venmo

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/teslacoilcanine, 9/11/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/teslacoilcanine

/u/teslacoilcanine
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Howdy y’all! Thank you so much for giving my post a look. I’ve got about a dozen games I’m looking to sell since I’ll be moving abroad in the next few months. To start, here’s part one and part two of the pictures for what's available. And here's the list of items on sale:

• Cruis'n Blast - $15
    • Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright - $20
    • Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - $20
    • Fire Emblem Warriors: Special Edition - $45
    • Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - $40 (+$16 Shipping)
    • The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - $40
    • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - $40
    • Pokemon Brilliant Diamond - $25
    • Risk of Rain 2 - $10
    • Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin - $15
    • Steamworld Dig 2 - $35
    • Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury - $30
    • Super Mario Odyssey - $30
    • Xenbolade Chronicles 2 - $40
    • Xenoblade Chronicles 3 - $40

Shipping within the US only. All shipping will be done through USPS. Payment will be taken either via Paypal, Cash App, or Venmo. Tracking info will be provided as soon as payment is complete. Processing time will be roughly two days.

If buying just one game, shipping will be $5. If buying two games, shipping will be $10. If buying more than 2 games, shipping will be calculated based on number of items to be shipped. Please note that the Fire Emblem Warriors: Special Edition has a slightly higher shipping cost since it’s a bit of a bulkier item (hence why it is listed earlier in the post).

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Thanks again for giving my post a look and have a great rest of your week!

# #/teslacoilcanine
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.