Sold [US-AZ] [H] Modded GBA w/ BackLit Screen + Gameboy Bivert Mod [W] PayPal/Venmo/Zelle

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/SENSEIdan, 9/16/24 at 3:22 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/SENSEIdan

/u/SENSEIdan
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have 2 modded GBA consoles that were modded by myself almost 5 years ago and a BackLit Bivert Mod GameBoy that was purchased at a local retro shop. Was looking to sell my handhelds for cash to work towards a SteamDeck. So take advantage of my handhelds that were made with some love and attention and hope they find good homes!!

(1) Translucent Green Legend of Zelda GBA w/IPS screen $120 -this is a translucent green GBA with Yellow Buttons and a FunnyPlaying (i think v2) IPS Screen with a custom Legend of Zelda Label on the back. You can see some errors in the picture from cutting the frame for it to fit. Otherwise console is pristine and amazing condition.

(2) SNES Mario World GBA w/ AGS-101 screen $120 This is a gray Gameboy with the colored SNES buttons found in EU and JAP markets as well as a AGS-101 Screen and Super Mario World Custom Label on the back.

(3) Gameboy Bivert mod w/ Red Backlight $110 Do you miss the virtual boy? With its vibrant bright red display and crisp graphics. This mod gives the same feeling. I will include some photos to help with seeing the display. This console was purchased at Fallout Games in Phoenix AZ. Have never had any problems

https://imgur.com/a/Efhkcy5

# #/SENSEIdan
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.