Selling  Renting  China     Upwork + . + PP + WhatsUp + Telegram + Linkedin+ | 24/7 Access | long-term [full support]

Discussion in 'Upwork Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by cybertrack9513, 12/11/23.

1. cybertrack9513

cybertrack9513
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    upload_2023-12-12_4-52-55.png

My service has been operating for 9 months and every clause of the terms of the contract is mandatory. Please read every word carefully and only then write to me.
    In my experience there are over 50 accounts registered so I know what I'm doing. And I do it well.

Also don't forget to click "View attachment" if the picture doesn't load.

I will register for you under the same person:

gmail / upwork / ./ paypal / whatsUp / telegram / linkedin/ discord

With 24/7 laptop access
    and full support from me.

I will provide full access to these services, but from my IP (except gmail) without changing passwords.

You can also use a Ukrainian phone number to receive verification codes.

Region: Ukraine;

You can choose the person you like from the available ones

Please click "View attachment" to view media

Important: I only use real laptops without VPN/VPS. Only real laptops, only hardcore:imp:

upload_2023-12-12_4-53-4.png

The account has not been created yet. We will create it together from scratch, where you can specify your skills and customize it according to your preferences. We connect together to a laptop and create a profile with your preferences. I can help with filling out education, work, and also help with any other item. Since every developer is unique, I give you complete freedom to create an account with your preferences and skills.

upload_2023-12-12_4-53-14.png

Rental fee:

Developer account:

$150 + 10% or $250 per month;

First month: $150;

Client account:

$150 per month;

CONDITION'S:

1. Knowledge and adherence to Upwork rules. Without breaking the rules.

2. I will provide access to the account after an advance payment of $75.
    The remaining $75 you pay after verification.

We will create it together after payment.

3. You are responsible for purchasing membership's and connect's.
    I can help with purchasing connect's.

4. You will receive login details from all accounts but passwords should not be changed.

5. All accounts are created on my side and used on a rented laptop. Except for gmail.
    If you are not working alone, convey this to your colleagues.

6. You will pay $150 at the beginning of each month, plus 10% of every incoming transaction.

7. No payment delays of more than 7 days.

I can also exchange . USD / PayPal USD for any cryptocurrency you need. (Commission - 10%. Full anonymity)

I can also help with technical assignments/interviews with Ukrainian-Russian speaking clients. For the following skills: JS/TS/CSS/HTML/Next.js/Angular/React (Price is #)

Below I will show an example of what you can achieve with my help. I am interested in you earning as much as possible, and I will help you with this.

(I do not rent out accounts from screenshots. This account's already rented!!!)

upload_2023-12-12_4-53-29.png

I am interested in long-term cooperation.

How does the deal work?

After selecting the person whose data we will use to register an account and checking the laptop, you send me $75, and we will proceed to register the Upwork account. At this point, Gmail, ., and PayPal accounts will already be created and VERIFIED, like this:

upload_2023-12-12_4-53-36.png

After completing the registration for all accounts, I will provide you with all login details and passwords. I strive to resolve any questions or problems as quickly as possible. Additionally, you can read reviews from developers who have previously collaborated with me:

upload_2023-12-12_4-54-27.png

If you are unsatisfied with any of the above points(Including point 2):

please do not contact me.

Don't waste your time and mine.

All necessary security measures are followed. All accounts, payment systems, and cards are registered under one name. The IP address and laptop is clear. I guarantee support and quick resolution of any issues. I already have a team of а 40+ developer working with me. I know all the nuances of this business, so each account has the maximum chance of survival. Then it depends only on your knowledge and experience with upwork.

I do not give access to account without payment.
    My money and time are invested in each account and its equipment. You cannot pay in 7-15-30 days. Statistics show that not a single developer paid me after I went to a meeting and provided an account without prepayment. Don't even try, it's a waste of time.

Here you can see more the pictures in high quality:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gh3NRJHrXwMA014YXnivG2jjKloSP59r?usp=sharing

If everything written above does not inspire you to trust me, do not write to me.

I understand that there are a lot of scammers on the part of brokers, but there are no less scammers on the part of developers. Over the course of 8 months, I have developed clear rules that you must follow.

The account is created personally for you, I do not create universal accounts for everyone, a Unity developer account is not suitable for a JS developer. I invested in a laptop, documents, equipment, internet and electricity. If you are not ready to invest money for your future, refrain from contacting me. Surely you will find a more reliable broker who will work for free for you, while also incurring losses.

I will not agree to terms that are not favorable to me, and
    since it was not I who wrote this to you, but you to me, you automatically agree to my terms.

If you are looking for a reliable long-term partner:

telegram: playerup.com/cyber_boss

Vitaliy 343 and AlexSashka like this.