Sold UPDATES: New rules, Flairs and a Trade Reference Subreddit

Discussion in 'Fire Emblem Heroes Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/potatoface8, 3/1/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/potatoface8

/u/potatoface8
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

We now have a subreddit discord! Join us here: https://playerup.com/QRqU9V8

As I mentioned in my last post, the new moderation team will be bringing several changes to this community to bring it up to the same standard as other similar trading subreddits. These changes will begin to be firmly enforced from this coming Saturday week (03/17/2018) by removal of posts violating these rules and submission policy. Until then, traders will simply be advised to correct the lacking components of their posts.

Rules

These can be found here.

It is important to note that these rule changes ban certain kinds of trading which may have been acceptable before now. The specifics can be found in the link above, however in a tl;dr form, these submission types now include:

• crosstrading between FEH and non FEH games
    • selling orb injections or hacked accounts
    • making posts or comments begging or requesting an account without offering anything in return

Submission Guidelines

These can be found here.

These outline the advised title and post structure of submissions. It will also become mandatory to flair your post, from Saturday week. Until then you will simply be reminded to flair your post if you forget to.

Trade posts may be flaired with one of the following flairs: WTS, WTT or WTB. The link above goes into more details about which flairs to use for your specific post.

Trade Reference Subreddit

r/FEHtraderefs will be a sister subreddit to r/FEHtrading which users are under no obligation to use, however may create "trade references" in order to bolster their reputation on this subreddit.

Become a Moderator!

We now have an official application questionnaire which you can find and fill out here in order to be considered as a moderator on #/FEHTrading

Ban List

This can be found here

The Ban List for known scammers is now underway so please inform us by sending a modmail if you are scammed or notice any suspicious behaviour.

If you have any questions feel free to comment below and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you :)

# #/potatoface8
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.