Selling  7+m GP   Android and iOS  Original Owner (Yes) UPDATED ACCOUNT: 5 Galactic Legends 7.7 Million GP Razor Crest ship 6 stars tons of resources

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Solariis98, 7/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solariis98

Solariis98
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    After 5 years of continous gaming, and after hearing about the new Galactic Legend Lord Vader, I grew tired of this constant non-stop farming of GL so I decided to retire from this game. The account is already on a very affordable price because I got tired of this BS farming.

[​IMG]

Account link: https://swgoh.gg/p/346471881/

[​IMG]

You get a lot of resources that will help you along the way and also you can convert into blue material or whatever you want to spend it on. You also will get a decent amount of crystals so you can gear up or increase the level of the new required toons for Lord Vader.

[​IMG]

You will also receive enough material to get 3 more toons to relic 8.

[​IMG]

This account is very good for both Light and Dark Side Geonosis Territory Wars.

This account is very good for Grand Arena and tag-team for territory battles.

You will have no trouble sharing your payout with no one else since I am the only one in my payout hour (you still have 2 opportunities to change your PO if you wish)

This account is currently for iOS but it also includes an account on Android as well so you can play on both devices or either of them.

Payout Hour is GMT-6 Mexico City Time

Discord group for Arena and Fleet Arena (though I barely rank up in Fleet Arena any longer)

You can also solo the regular Rancor Raid, Heroic Tank Takedown and Heroic Sith Raid

[​IMG]

You can also inflict insane amount of damage on the new Mythic Rancor Raid (above 16 million if you switch up mods and good RNG)

You will also receive 5 Galactic Legends well modded so you can compete on any aspect of the game

Talking about mods, you will get several mods of different kind above 25 speed.

If you need more info about this account or you can procceed to puchase, add me on Discord

Add me on Discord: Parmiix#3387

Account link: https://swgoh.gg/p/346471881/

I apoligize for my bad english

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.