Selling   Unlimited Money And Rank Youtube Modder Over 50 Sales Discord Server Trusted Modder

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto 5 Services For Sale - Buy & Sell GTAV GTA5 Services' started by HydraAkaCyrex, 4/6/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HydraAkaCyrex

HydraAkaCyrex
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Professional GTA 5 Modder

Information and Background
    Hi Everyone My name is Hydra, Ive been in the modding scene for around 4-5 years now.
    I do have a Youtube channel (Link at the bottom with discord link) I have not posted in a while because of school.
    I have Videos of the mod menu, the exact one i would use on your account if you purchase. I started out modding with an old ps3 i found, luckily it was below 3.55 firmware so it was easily jailbreakable. After a while with multiple recoveries and modded accounts sold rockstar decided to remove character transfer. I decided to move over to pc rather than waiting years for a jailbreak for the ps4. I have modded multiple games on pc including programming my own scripts and pasting (not selling) CSGO, Rainbow six siege, PUBG, cheats.

What I can do
    I can do Just about Anything you want to your account. I can add any amount of money and change your rank to whatever you desire. I can add custom paint jobs to your cars. I can mod your stats and playtime as well.

Who Can vouch for me?
    I have sold Loads of recoveries, As far as i know everyone that has stayed in touch with me has had no problems (bans or account rollbacks). The Mod menu I use has had no registered leaks or bans.

Where You can buy?

In Order to ensure the best possible communication between a buyer and I, The buyer will need to add me on discord (before payment or Immediately after payment). I Take Crypto Currency, Cash app, Or player up Credits. My paypal was cracked last year so ill have to make a new account if you wish to purchase through paypal.

Contact Information
    Discord: Vector From Despicable Me#3812
    Discord Server: https://playerup.com/vxsyzRT

Youtube Video and Channel
    Channel: Hydra Aka Cyrex
    Youtube Video of Menu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0B4mVnbsqk

#1 HydraAkaCyrex, 4/6/20
    Last edited: 4/6/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.