Unique 165 BladeMAster Windia [Worth Looking at]

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Lately i have been thinking to quit maple but because of the intense Chaos update. But now i think its best for me to lay down my books and quit. But this story could be yours.

First i will list the Characters it has on the account and Value Stats Etc. Here we go

Windia Server.

165 Blade Master [unique character]

Stats include:

Skills:

the other skills like 3rd job and the rest are all maxed out Except for Tornado Spin.

Item and such Mesos Etc:

There are a couple of items that where put in shops like Angelic rings that are not here.

Since the pic was too big you can see it here:

Part one:

Part 2:

if you where wondering Pet wise what do i have well i will show you:

I have a Persian cat with Permanted Hp pot btw the persian cat is also Permanent if you dont know. i also have a kino but its dead Also Have a Robo 12k nx one. i will show a breif in the picture.

other things that this Character has is some Desent mounts.

Now my Cop car mount will Return as nexon says after the update on PVP. But here are the ones i have so far

for those who are wondering if this is truly nxed out... Ya it is. But i will show to people that are legitly interested. But here is the inventory window

Now i think thats about it for that character the rest of the Characters a re

100 Battle Mage.

33 Brawler.- Which has a full inventory of Pyro 77 Maple items

if you want to more info Please pm me

I am looking for legit offers no Kid offers no noob offers.

I might trow in an extra things to even make it look sweetier. but i want some good offers if your gonna offer anything below 100 plz dnt bother writing . Thank you. This account had alot of work put in to it and i think with a little more boost it can shine for You.

Also i forgot Nexon is giving me a chance to change the email. So it could be change to any one you want. i for got to mention This Account is 100% legit No hackin has been Done on it. at all. NONE

Happy Bidding

just pm'ed you

ill offer 100 lmk!

offer 150 plz send me a message

any other good offers... i only accept paypal money pak...

How much paypal were you thinking i might be able to give you a good offer.

Well tell me what ure offering then i consider

Well i dont want to offer too high or to low so do you have any idea at all how much you want? Just give me a price range.

No less than 200

ok then.. i offer $200

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.