Selling  Android and iOS  High End Ultra Whale 16m 50% Box 6/6 All units 43/46 Collabs 28 TA Sabnak

Discussion in 'Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Alpaszer, 7/2/24.

1. Alpaszer

Alpaszer
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
    Server: Global

⚡️ Box score: 16.100.000
    ⚡️ Constellation: Pride at 53.85%
    ⚡️ Complete collection except Top 100 PvP units, [Starnger Things] Will Byers, [Stranger Things] Mike Wheeler, and [Tyrant of Destruction] Milim Nava
    ⚡️ Features 50% of its units fully maxed to 6/6 and almost all collaborations 43/46
    ⚡️ Acquired all LRs, card sets, and unlocked all relics except Ratatoskr: Meli, Derieri, and Camila
    ⚡️ Possesses 28 True Awakened units
    ⚡️ Extensive collection of UR sets and every unit available, you have the flexibility to create the best team compositions for both offense and defense in Guild Wars or PvP, dominate every battle!
    ⚡️ Abundant shop coins and exclusive cosmetics
    ⚡️ Over 200 SSR Pendants
    ⚡️ Includes Gmail address with device blocking guidance
    ⚡️ Enjoy eight months of worry-free warranty

Photos Update your browser to use Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Sites, Slides, and Forms - Google Drive Help

Secure this exclusive offer for $1500 USD with PayPal FnF, Wise, Binance, or Western Union today! Don't miss out!

Dive into the account video presentation: PENDING VIDEO UPDATE

Ready to elevate your gaming experience? Let's conquer, beast!

For the quickest response, please contact me via WhatsApp.

WhatsApp: +57 302 5120 722
    Calling Number: +57 302 5520 361

Personal Discord: alpaszer (ID: 1110056244766580827)
    Business Discord: topgameaccounts (ID: 1237496151167729686)

For purchases, feel free to call me directly when ready.

Ensure to verify Discord IDs to prevent scams. Visit Discord Lookup for authenticity checks.

For all my secure links, please refer to Alpaszer | Linktree. If it's not listed there, you are communicating with a scammer or impostor.

Attached Files:

#1 Alpaszer, 7/2/24
    Last edited: 7/2/24