Sold ULTIMATE Hearthstone account. ALL Standard cards. 107500 dust. 3000 gold

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by DELETED ACCOUNT 23532312321, 6/13/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DELETED ACCOUNT 23532312321

DELETED ACCOUNT 23532312321
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I am honored to sell this part of my daily life, which I have been working on for the last couple of years.
    HERE IS MY COLLECTION:
    https://hsreplay.net/collection/2/38388669/
    This account includes ALL cards presented in Standard as of 6/6/2022 (including all x2 cards + the latest Miniset for Voyage of the Sunken city expansion).
    On top of that, you will get an insane sweetener represented by 107500 dust to craft anything you like further on, 3000 gold for some daily expenses (like Arena or Duel runs), and purchased Battleground perks. My current reward Track is on 118 level (from 400 possible) and is powered by a 20%XP boost. As a regular purchaser of previous Tavern Passes, I got a various range of Coins and Hero portraits.
    As I was focused primarily on Standard Ranked and competitive goals, you may be surprised to see in your friend list some of the TOP High Legend players you could hear of. You will start your journey with an x11 stars bonus and a relatively high MMR (matchmaking rating) facing top opponents around the globe and while playing against the best, improving yourself too.
    Bear in mind, that this account contains ONLY 100% Standard cards and 0% Wild cards rotated from previous years. So if you are looking for Wild, this is NOT for you.
    Go Standard or go home ;)
    Region: EUROPE
    After the purchase, you will be granted full access to the account. It will be completely yours. In case of any troubles with changing email etc, I am ready to help and assist.

P.S. The starting price I set is more than adequate according to the market prices for such accounts. But for me, the main point here is not about the money but about passing it to the right hands who will carry this account with respect.

TgDdzG0[1].png JHfLWu1[1].png zkXnygq[1].png It40Dn8[1].png NFFONXC[1].png uJolXXb[1].png xtqNlBM[1].png fs8OuV5[1].png M8BHwvi[1].png tvCuvdq[1].jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. bernie kee yeo

bernie kee yeo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    whats your discord

3. HolyPleb

HolyPleb
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    discord?

4. HolyPleb

HolyPleb
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    @Middleman @Hulk I paid for the listing and the verification, please create the 3-way conversation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.