Sold [UK] [H] Not Selling, Buying [W] Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000 New Danganronpa V3 Limited...

Discussion in 'Other Game Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/SaberCatProductions, 9/15/24 at 11:05 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/SaberCatProductions

/u/SaberCatProductions
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking For: Sony PlayStation Vita PCH-2000 New Danganronpa V3 Limited Edition Black Console

Two limited edition PS Vita consoles (Playstation® Vita × ニューダンガンロンパV3 Limited Edition) were announced by Sony on the December 14, 2016 as part of promotion for the then-upcoming Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony. The consoles were released on January 12, 2017 and were available in black and "glacier white", and retailed for 20980 Yen (£113.51) Each console featured engravings of Monokuma and 16-bit sprites of each of the main characters. It came in Danganronpa themed packaging and included a pre-installed Danganronpa menu theme.

There were far more black copies sold, but the only online listings I can find are of the rarer white one, which is ironic. I am after the black edition.

The original market price, as previously mentioned, was £113.51. I an wanting to buy for around £200-£300, but I am open to negotiation. Payment through PayPal only.

# #/SaberCatProductions
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.