uber tristam keys

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

I seem to have a problem with Key of Terror.

I never knew about this feature untill I've crossed it. So. I've found one key, googled it and started to look for the others.

The problem is that after I found the key of hate, the first one just dissapeared. I do not know if it's a bug or my roomate did something stupid, the thing is I don't seem to get it back. I did about 48 re-runs and killed the Countess and she still doesn't drop the key of terror, though this guide ***************************************************** sais 1/34. These keys, they only appear once?

( I think it would be nice to mention that I've been searched the internet for two days to find out nothing, so that's why I'm asking for your help )

I have the 1.11 patch, if that matters for something.

And another question, in case someone tells me how to solve this issue: It is absolutely necessary to use plugY to open portals?

p.s. I don not play in multiplayers. I usualy do not have internet access.

Thank you !

You can get keys over and over again. I've had tons of hate/terror keys at the same time.

If you haven't gotten one in 50 runs, it's just bad luck. I've gotten 3 in about 5 runs and also 0 in over 100. It may be 1 in 34, but that doesn't mean you'll have one at the end of every 34 runs. I'm also 99% sure that nothing affects their drop rate at all, and there are no "tricks" that I know of, so you'll just have to get lucky.

1. you cannot do anything with the keys in single player.

2. keys only drop in hell games

3. keys dropping is all a matter of luck. you may not get a single key in 50 countess runs. or you may get 2 keys in a single run.

keep trying you get another one

Are you playing in Hell Difficulty? The uber trist keys only drop in Hell games. I have found that keys drop more often than the 1/34 BS ... If you are in Hell then just keep trying. Make sure you looking over all the loot in there.. there is a lot of junk in there.. sometimes its EASY to miss it! =D have fun and happy ubering!

takes loads of runs or could just take one is all on luck

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.