Tynogaming is a Scammer!

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by torrent25, 12/5/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. torrent25

torrent25
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

554   0   0

I myself am not the buyer! But to warn everyone that @TynoGaming is an offsite scammer and has arrived at our doorstep!, I was searching through the playerup and I stumbled onto a thread

@TynoGaming thread to which I saw he was banned

Here is the dispute filed against him (the link and pics doesnt work so i had to copy and past)

"Watch out for TynoGaming

Just like what the Title says, Watch out for TynoGamingbecause he's a scammer.
    I can provide evidences that will prove that he's a scammer

One of his schemes are:
    1. He'll tell you that he's at Lebanon and he has a Lebanese Credit Card which he cant access PayPal so he'll be accepting iTunes Gift Cards
    2. His Thread is locked which no one can comment about their deal or some of his victims who don't know how to give negative feedbacks.
    3. He's a newbie and he will claim that he has traded with almost 16 players.
    4. If you convince him to provide proof or evidence that he owns that acc thru meeting ingame he will tell you that he forgot his Phone at his Office.
    5. at near end of the deal he will rush you up by telling that his battery will die soon.
    6. He'll give you a Fake or a Trash Apple ID.
    7. He has a 2nd account which was banned for the reason "multiple account".
    8. He'll take the offer even if it's a cheap offer.

Above alll a scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

at the PayPal Case, I'm guessing that if you'll pay him thru PayPal you can still refund your payment so he'll tell you that he needs iTunes"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I can also confirm this guy is a scammer i still have the Kik convo between this guy from which i gave him a 25 itunes card and he gave me a crappy lvl 4 TH. But before this so i "trust" him he gave me his real account which was what he was suppose to be selling and said its his brothers account and he wont scam me cause his brother will kick his *** if he loses it. I still have access to his "brothers" account which he has link to his device so i can use the account but not for long as he boots me out, but i do make sure to login to tell the clan he is in that the guy is a scammer and not to trust him."

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Admin likes this.
  2. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

The user has been suspended. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.