Selling Twitter Verification service with PR.

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by General Forums &, 7/14/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Forums &

General Forums &
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Twitter Verification request.

I'm doing Twitter Verification, for personal and brand accounts. For the pushed verification request, if you have al ready got articles for you or your brand page, I can request directly into the verification team, for you. You don't need to be a celebrity, huge company for this, you just need to work with me on this.

Once Verified I can guarantee your account won't get un-verified as long as you don't do anything wrong (against TOS) you will be fine.

This fee is 100% refundable if you don't get your request accepted which is highly unlikely if you have the right articles ( I will check if they are good enough.)

Press articles.

If you don't have any press related to your Twitter page, I can with press releases for Verification or just get attention for you and/or your brand. If you're in need for cheap press, I have multiple options.
    Pm me for my list of articles, for Verification bundles, or just all I offer.

Escrow @Beam[/URL], @Farzad, @cry, really anyone I think I can count on.

Contact me onsite for pricing (really affordable, accepting a third party.)
    Had no Idea someone with your standards would appreciate such.

#1 General Forums &, 7/14/20
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.