Selling  TWITCH EMBEDDING SERVICE (UP TO 400 REAL PEOPLE WATCHING YOUR STREAM CHEAP)

Discussion in 'Twitch Views - Buy Sell Trade' started by Stark246, 1/4/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stark246

Stark246
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Greetings, i am selling access to an embedding service that allows you to get up to 400 cheap real and stable viewers on twitch plus it automatically adds up live views on your vods, since its real people watching your stream. You don't need to download any tool, buy proxies and etc. You can even get partnered with this method. Plus you can explain all your current viewers and mods why you had 10-20 viewers and now 100+
    I am a partnered streamer and also use this method to boost my viewership sometimes. It is not viewbot. Got partnered with it and my friend as well. Plus i told all my viewers and mods about it and they are fine with it. Which is a unique opportunity for any streamer to grow their channels.

The one time price - my fee is 49$ (for the next 5 customers 3/5, will be 99$ after) and then you will be spending around 10-15$ a month for ~50+ REAL viewers watching your streams. Maybe you will spend less if you stream less time

dm me @ Discord Stark246#6863 to buy
    Or PM me here
    I will send a link to my channel and explain everying. Since the method is legit i am not afraid of sharing my channel information.

Payments via Paypal "family and friends" or bitcoin

Already got feedbacks on the other forums. You can ask me on discord, i will send you the links.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.