Tweak SE Proof Photos

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by r1vals, 6/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. r1vals

r1vals
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey everyone,​

This post will discuss a few tips & tricks that will decrease your chance of getting caught for using false photos off the internet when SE'ing.

This will be mostly useful when you're SE'ing brands such as Razer or Corsair when they ask you for proof of the product - the most common scenario I've seen on playerup is when people talk about their cables being cut or damaged.

Let's say Razer (or Corsair) ask you to provide a picture of the product (such as a mouse or keyboard) that you want BUT you don't actually have the product.

Obviously, like everyone else when SE'ing, you would go to Google and search for the product you want and provide them with a normal picture that someone else actually took, but lets say the person from Razer (or corsair) decides to copy the image and search it via the google engine. Oh no. You've been caught :eek:

This is where the role of Photoshop will come extremely handy and prevent you from being caught in future references!

I take full credit for this, if anyone has ever done this on playerup make sure to notify me :)
    If this has helped you, be sure to "Thanks" me :) cheers & gl!​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.