Selling Trying to sell this account. I've invested...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Perry Griffin, 6/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry Griffin

Perry Griffin
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Trying to sell this account. I've invested heavily in it and am willing to negotiate a very fair price. Recently started an alt account that I really enjoy and don't have time for two accounts. What this comes with: You are already in a guild raiding HAAT and HPit regularly. Zeta on Kylo Ren that I bought with fleet currency, but ships are *very* close to unlocking zeta challenge if that's the route you wish to take. Current team is great on offense and has climbed as high as top 10 recently, but will drop. Not a problem for an active player and GK will be unlocked soon on this account! Current roster can swing in a LOT of different and fun directions according to player desires....including running a full First Order Squad...as I have all but FOST at 7 Stars and G9+ including G11 Phasma and Zylo. Account can be available for EITHER PLATFORM, iOS or Android. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions. Looking for 300 OBO. Willing to negotiate....serious inquiries only please.
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.