Truth about me(Laurensss)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Alright GzP I'm going to confess to who I am.(My aliases)

My aliases where

DEMK

TUPOI

SCANDOLUS TRiCK

Got heroine

& That's all.

I know i ****ed up in the past and scamed im preety sure we all did too.

Mine was just a bit obvious. Well I'm posting this to man up to what I've done because im tired of hideing the truth.

I am all those & I hope GzP can forgive me i just want to get along with everyone and have a new start. I say GzP can choose to what to do with me ban me from the forums forever or forgive me It's all in your hands & gensis **** you your annoying and won't get off my nuts.

I think you should just and yeah this is really me no bullshit.

Sincerly,

Armen :)

Originally Posted by laurensss

Alright GzP I'm going to confess to who I am.(My aliases)

My aliases where

DEMK

TUPOI

SCANDOLUS TRiCK

Got heroine

& That's all.

I know i ****ed up in the past and scamed im preety sure we all did too.

Mine was just a bit obvious. Well I'm posting this to man up to what I've done because im tired of hideing the truth.

I am all those & I hope GzP can forgive me i just want to get along with everyone and have a new start. I say GzP can choose to what to do with me ban me from the forums forever or forgive me It's all in your hands & gensis **** you your annoying and won't get off my nuts.

I think you should just and yeah this is really me no bullshit.

Sincerly,

Armen :)

You forgot burbank on the list.

And in forum rules, once you've been banned, you are banned FOREVER.

Account Suspension and Banishment

Your account may be suspended or banished from the message board depending on the circumstances.

Your account will be suspended if the rule abuse is flagrant and repetitive. Most rule-breaking member accounts will be suspended within 30 days unless noted. Banishment from the forums comes thereafter.

If you log onto the message boards and receive a message that you have been banned, please do not make any attempts to dispute your ban in public. Bypassing bans through the use of proxies will result in continuous permanent banishment.

Moderators, super moderators, administrators and staff reserve the exclusive right to suspend or ban an account with a stated, logical reason, without prior notice.

Following are the things that you should be aware of while posting at :

Originally Posted by gensis

You forgot burbank on the list.

And in forum rules, once you've been banned, you are banned FOREVER.

yeah and burb818ank. if you say so.

forgive u LOL after hiding it and flaming people im almost 100% sure u won't be forgiven

example

Originally Posted by ollypay1234

forgive u LOL after hiding it and flaming people im almost 100% sure u won't be forgiven

example

I don't care anymore.

Forgive you?

What a ****ing moron, no one is going to trust you.

Well no one ever did anyway, but now you have a 0% chance.

Shame, you just owned yourself you dirty scammer.

I dont ****ing consider this MANNING UP when all you do is confess AFTER your proven to scam by me and michael. if you were A REAL MAN you would return all the accs you stolen and take your BAN!! like u deserve.

grow some balls and take it like you deserve. you think anyone here will forgive you? not a chance. you had your chance, and you blew it. maybe if you returned all teh accs you STOLE and all teh MONEY you scammed, you could actually EARN some real respect.

BTW: Olly how the heck did u get so much points? Im so jealous :(

To Mods: baaaaaaaanhammer!

.... man Seriously you stuffed it up .. OFf topice : Gensis , do you always go around and ask for points -_-"

o.o how is this manning up? : off topic : wtf are the points for? o.o just wondering

and btw who ever you are ive never scammed anyone...NEVER

the one time you could consider it was a scam it wasn't my fault

it was m

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.