Trustable MM Service

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi GzP traders.

I am hoping to MM for everyone here. I have been in 30 trade attempts but none of them were ever sucessful. Everyone fights about no you go first or else your a scammer. I wish to end this time wasting "Go first or report" types of trade. If you are one of these people who wasted hours and hours on these trades then I wish to help you. I am not an official MM but I have been in this trade forum for a long time and have seen 5% of sucessful trades.I am a night-time MM. If you do not trust me then you do not have to use me.

Time Schedule: ALL CENTRAL TIME (CDT)

Mondays 6:00-8:00 PM.

Tuesdays-Thursdays 9:00-11:00 PM.

Fridays 6:00 PM- 1:00 AM

Saturdays 5:00 PM-12:00 AM

Sundays 5:00 PM-8:00 PM

Trades:

Maplestory account(s) - Maplestory account(s)

Steam account(s) - Maplestory account(s)

Runescape account(s) - Maplestory account(s)

Runescape account(s) - Steam account(s)

I WILL NOT MM FOR ANY PAYPAL, NX, OR $ MONEY $ INVOLVING TRADES.

After a sucessful trade I am not liable for anything that happens to your account(s).

MSN: MY ONLY ONE

: aznshinramen104 MY ONLY ONE

Please PM me if you wish to sign up for a schedule or post a reply on this thread.

I wish that GzP will become a better maplestory trading community than Cursayer or any other Forum because this was my first forum site ever that I signed up for and enjoyed. I hope that I become your favorite MM soon.

Cursayer Users SUCK

actually.. no i do not disagree with cursayer.. everyone here is a dam scammer.. o_O plus they dont care about ppl like us trying to MM and there are no Official MM so im leaving

I may be that last MM cause you and pl0x are leaving but Imma still try to make this scam-free forums.

Good luck. This place will always be scammers. Hopefully wen you change that i can come back xD ;)

Originally Posted by MM_Pl0x

Good luck. This place will always be scammers. Hopefully wen you change that i can come back xD ;)

Thanks I'll make sure this place owns and doesn't have any more scammers when you come back.

Bump.........

Lawl so many of those these days...

Fack only 3 people I've MM'd so far..... 2 feedbacks...

Thanks dude! (Very trustworthy)

Originally Posted by ASDF_MADness

Thanks dude! (Very trustworthy)

Anytime man. If you get another trade just ask me again.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.