Selling  TRULY STACKED ACCOUNT WITH 5/5 YAMA, 59 GOLDS, 6 SMS AND SO MUCH MORE!

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by michelle879, 9/5/23.

1. michelle879

michelle879
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Looking to sell my stacked Semi-Fresh main with mid-endgame gameplay! Account has 59 Golf accessories and has 5/5 Teasets/Gold Chappys/ NA Balls/ Quincy/ Pupples, Spirit Javelins and Yuki's are 4/5 and Teacups are 3/5 so in total 36/40. For characters it has 9 5/5s including Tybw Yama that's MT and T20'd. Does also come with stacked units like both 7th Ani Units, Roka, SpS Ulq, Tybw Yhwach and 2/3 of the Kenpachi's (Missing Azashiro) along with tons more. On top of that ALL 6* characters have ATLEAST 100% soul trait (besides dupes). On top of that accessory and character inventories are both maxed! Accounts also stacked on Jewels and Crystals as well as Hogs and Wills! Does also come with 6 SmS (2 techs and 1 of each color) and tons of Transcending materials readily available! As of now account clears almost all Hard GQ (not sure if yama plus Ulq and Bird cleared Espada week or not) and does so in ATLEAST 40 seconds or less. For orbs it has 2.3k already available along with 75% of story, Fresh Sub Story, Fresh Raid/Frenzy Characters, Fresh Rank/Arena Orbs along with all 1/2/3/4 star characters being fresh as well as fresh pvp and Senkaimon characters I believe! Account is Global and Klab linked only, price is 300$ via PayPal Friends and Family. You can message me here or on discord:

laruemich19_55380

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.