Selling  True Whale Account IOS

Discussion in 'Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell SWGOH Account' started by Yeehahpv, 8/5/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeehahpv

Yeehahpv
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    yeehahpv's Profile on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes · SWGOH.GG

91.74% account

Every character at least lvl 70 and GL8.

109 characters at 7* Including Thrawn, Nihilus, R2, GK, and Chaze. Basically the characters I don't have at 7* are some of the new ones (Fulcrum Ahsoka, 3 new Ewoks, Gar Saxon), some of the ones that are just farmable on hard nodes (Lobot, HR Soldier, Krennic, UroRRuR'R'R), and some of the who cares (Gamorrean Guard, Dengar). I am currently farming Greivous (76/85), Tusken Shaman (60/100), and Gar Saxon (62/65).

43 characters at GL11

Zetas: Thrawn (2), Nihilus, Tarkin, Vader, Kylo, Savage, Cody, and QGJ. With 20 saved currently. While I am waiting to sell the account I will try to amass another 40 for when Commander Luke comes out.

Over 350 maxed mods

Every character from Arena, GW, and Cantina shops farmed.

Only character left to farm from Cantina nodes is Gar Saxon (61/65).

I am currently working on my team for Commander Luke Event. St Han, Leia, and R2 are already GL11.

If you are looking for an account that will instantly dominate, this is it. If you are looking to join a very exclusive guild or lead your guild into heroic raids this account will more than handle it. I have worked diligently and spent a boat load of money over the last year and a half, I simply don't have the time to put into it any more. I have looked through these forums at accounts and have not found one yet that I would trade mine for. Just reply and we will get the ball rolling.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.