Selling  EU West  Unranked/Smurf  Level 30+  1-24 Hours Tristana 135k pts | 23 Skins | Valorant and LoR 70 worth contents.

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Bohr, 11/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bohr

Bohr
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello guys!
    I'm selling a League of Legends account with 135k pts Tristana (M7 of coruse), 23 Skins, and a lot of skin fragments (check screen for more).
    The account has been unranked for many seasons and now it has 20 game in the preseason (so it's pratically like an unranked account, i get 30/40 elo per win).
    My owned champions are: Leona, Blitzcrank, Tristana, Teemo, Caitlyn, Vayne, Sona, Pyke, Xayah, Fiora, Jinx, Jayce, Annie, Garen, Draven, Nunu, Sivir, Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Twitch, Ashe, Amumu, Kassadin, Kayle, Lux, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Poppy, Rammus, Ryze. Singed, Soraka, Tryndamere, Warwick, Zilean.

Furthermore the account has almost all the cards from LoR season 1, the platinum icon (also related to season 1) and 7.3k green shard!

Last but not least you can find - in the Valorant account - the complete Hyper Beast Pack (70$ worth), all the contents released during the beta and the gold rank items from season 1!

Check the screenshots for more.

LoL
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

LoR

[​IMG]

Valorant
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.