Stole Money Transaction ID: 2948960-400

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by Danial708, 10/2/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danial708

Danial708
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

32   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: October 2, 2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $400 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    traviscerny

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Middleman Transaction ID: 2948960-400

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    I bought this channel 9/21/2018 from seller and he told me he owns channel but infact it was hacked and stolen from singer. This seller is selling YouTube channels, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts of Celebrities and Singer here Please stop him.
    He owns all these and over a dozen celebrity accounts has put links of playerup.

https://image.ibb.co/nzeGpK/mike_mains_account.png
    https://preview.ibb.co/jZojte/blake_2.png
    https://preview.ibb.co/jUrR6z/blake_shelton_video.png

#1 Danial708, 10/2/18
    Last edited: 10/2/18
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Did I not tell you this? lol

@traviscerny

Suspended until you post here.

#2 Ryan, 10/2/18
    Last edited: 10/2/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Danial708 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Danial708

Danial708
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

32   0   0

I rembember your quote in priceless movie channel thread same happened here.

4. traviscerny

traviscerny
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

10   1   0

i delivered the account and complete the primary owner ship transfer as the buyer instructed..even he wanted to wait 24hours after making him owner...after completing and buyer mark the order as complete..now he have the channel and wants to cancel the order to get back the money too..i still have the orginal gmail of the youtube channel if it recalled then it was under my gmails but i dont have it as he trasferred it away..also buyer confirmed that he resell the channel to another party..and he is following there instructions..pls @Middleman help me...im 100% legit

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  5. OP
    OP
    Danial708

Danial708
    Expand Collapse

32   0   0

Transfer takes 24 hours and I reported this matter within 12 hours, as singer got aware of the theft and Google pulled account 10 hours after it was fully transferred to me. Now channel is back with real name that I deliberately changed to verify your claims that you own it and have authority to sell celebrity accounts.
    How can you own Blake Shelton YouTube Channel and even soundSound which he has listed here for sale. Plz check screenshots of Blake Shelton YouTube Channel before he changes them.
    List of stolen accounts is long you need to check his listings here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.