Trading Trading lvl 90 bp with pro gear for rs

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello. Since i haven't got much time anymore .. i would like to start playing runescape. Thats why i'm trading my flyff acc: Level 90 AoE billposter (comes with 68 FS RM) Items: 1st I didn't play flyff for months.. soo what i remember is Full Alex +8 4/4 Gk +8 3/3 with +10 electric preety awake Aglove+10 3/3 preety awake Lots of cs: Baby taniko?(the guy with leaf) he is awaked and has 0/4 bodyguard suit traditional german suit baby monkey baby doggy baby bulldog around 10 perins blue cloud elegant wings alot of other cs Offer me please:) Ill also instal flyff soon to check all the stuff again

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling cheap accounts on Demian, Mushpoie, Mia and Clockworks.I've got quite a few accounts of different servers and I'm looking to sell them. Mushpoie Account: (1) - Lvl. 80x Blade (1v1 build) - Lvl. 80x Ranger (AoE build) Both characters are naked. Price : $20 USD Payment Method : PayPal Mushpoie Account: (2) - Lvl. 90x BP (INT AoE build) The BP is naked. Price : $25 USD Payment Method : PayPal Mushpoie Account: (3) - Lvl. 75x Elem (AoE build) - Lvl. 75x BP (1v1 build) - Lvl. 70x BJ (Pure DEX) Price : $20 USD Payment Method : PayPal Clockworks Account: - Lvl. 80x Elem (AoE build) - Lvl. 50x Merc (1v1 Blade build) Both characters come with fairly decent items. Price : $20 USD Payment Method : PayPal **I'm also selling Mushpoie perins** If you don't like the prices feel free to offer, but I'm ONLY accepting money via PayPal. If you're interested please post the account you want and you're or something I can use to contact you. Thanks,

Account for Sale

Buying Buying perins on Aibattbuying perins for 1$ per 1Perin through paypal. if theres any problems with trust, since im new to the forum, ill do single trades where i send a dollar for a perin, rinse n repeat. thx.

Account for Sale

Trading lawolf account 4 perin?i have an account on lawolfzz and need some penya since I'm poor and am not old enough for a credit card. please your for more details. Update - perin can be on another server

Account for Sale

Selling Hero BP (Mia server)First off, I'm not going first! I'm only accepting USD Paypal only! If you don't trust me thats your loss. Here's what im trying to sell: 1) Hero billposter geared with a MP cash shop set. ----------------------------$75 2) Ultimate Bloody knuckle+8 with decent MP awakes and piercings. ------------$150 3) Perfect tiger with decent MP awakes and attack. ---------------------------sold... 4) Really good shield with really good MP/STR awakes and piercings. ------------$25 5) +9 Vagrant set with really good MP/STR awakes. ----------------------------$25 ill be willing to sell everything for 175$ USD that is if you buy everything. (PAYPAL ONLY) Reply to this thread or add me on for more info. (Dont bother contacting me if you dont plan on going first) Email: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] Flyff ph code: 0 result: 4 [solution]Hello Flyff players. This is the SOLUTION for your problem regarding FLYFF PH CODE:0 RESULT: 4 MUST FOLLOW THIS STEPS: Uninstall Flyff. Restart your computer Set your Time Zone to (GMT+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Urumqi Put the correct time. Restart your computer Double check your Time and Time Zone (If Time and Time Zone is incorrect, repeat all steps.) Install Flyff Solved Problems ERROR: File Not Found CODE:0 RESULT:4 Old Version of Client +REP if i HELP!! :) IM DOING THIS CUZ I WANT TO HELP PEOPLE :) -GAB

Account for Sale

Buying B> AccountWell I'm buying an account any account any server; I just need something to play besides Black Ops :D Leave /Offer/Money/Items in Account I WILL ONLY GO FIRST IF YOU HAVE MORE FEEDBACK THAN ME MY OTHER PEOPLE I'VE TRADED WITH ARE : Ormond32176 bleecher484 If you don't trust me refer to these people. If you don't trust me don't leave an offer.

Account for Sale

Selling S/t> lv 7x bowjester aibattI'm looking to sell/trade my lvl 7x Bowjester on the Aibatt server, it is currently equipped with a Guardian Bow +7, Cruiser Set +6-+7, 2 Dex +6 rings, Gore Necklace, and Demmol earrings +3 both sides. I'm accepting USD as offers, and I am also willing to trade for penya & perins/ or a 6x+ Billposter on Demian server. This is a very godly character for its Level, you wont be disappoited! Please leave any offers you have here, and some way to contact you and ill get back to you ASAP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.