Trading Selling 10B Flyff Perins.

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hi Guys! Since I quit flyff I am selling my Perins (Tanuki) I will accept 60-600M RSGP. 600M Is max as I don't want to waste all my Perins ;) 60M Rsgp will get you a nice 1000 Million. 600M Rsgp will get you.. a nice..10000 Million = 10 Billion! ;) --Already Sold?-- 1,5 billion for 120M RSGP --Left--: Enough! add me: ***************************************************** PM me your offer put the offer on here I am willing to use any kind of MM, non-verified, verified, this that etc. I just don't want to get scammed and I also don't want you to be scammed! I know how it feels like as Audeson on here scammed 200M off me in the past, but apparentely Gm's don't care as they do not respond on the thread. Cheerz!

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling [ lykan ] selling persins !!! [ lykan ]Have about 100perins for sale : ***************************************************** add for details

Account for Sale

Selling ★ღ★ღ★|~|Nowy's FlyFF Accounts|~|★ღ★ღ★UPDATE: Just realised that I don't have full name or date of birth in some of the accounts. Hello! Nowy here. I am back with loads of new FlyFF Accounts for sale amd hoping to get new fresh positive feedbacks from you guys. The accounts are from level 60~80 only, but for cheap. $10 each account. ($15 for accounts with 2 level 70+ characters]. Rules: I will NOT go first under any circumstances, but feel free to view my feedback before bidding. Accepting money on PayPal only or Lawolf perins. Serious buyers only. Here we go!!~ :3 Account 1 = Lawolf Level 76 STR Billposter Kind of naked. A/W: $10 Account 2 = Lawolf Level 67 Full INT Ringmaster Kind of naked Level 71 Full STR Billposter Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 3 = Lawolf Level 77 Full STA Knight Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 4 = Lawolf Level 70 Ranger Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 5 = Lawolf Level 69 Knight Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 6 = Mushpoie Level 64 Blade 21m with all jewels etc etc. A/W: $15 Account 7 = Demain Level 65 Billposter Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 10 SOLD to wikkytabby Account 8 = Aibatt Level 67 Blade Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 9 = Lawolf Level 69 Knight Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 10 SOLD to beardy Account 10 = Mushpoie Level 78 Ringmaster and Level 69 Jester Kind of naked A/W: $15 Account 11 = Mia Level 80 Billposter Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 12 = Lawolf Level 80 Ringmaster Kind of naked A/W: $10 Account 13 = Mushpoie Level 75 BP and Level 65 Elementor Kind of naked with a few greens and set. A/W: $10 Account 14 = Mushpoie Level 72 RM Flury set+3, G-stick etc. A/W: $15 Account 15 = Mushpoie Level 70 BP & Level 57 Acrobat Almost naked! A/W: $15 Account 16 = Kern Level 62 BP, 31 merc & 37 Mage Almost naked with a few items and money A/W: $15 Account 17 = Mia Level 75 Jester Naked with a few vagrant items with nice awakenings (19 dex, addochs etc) A/W: $15 Please write in this thread and THEN add me! :) Contact information: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling S>LVL 71Elementor,64RM,84 Knight with Wees+8,+800M ----- LYCAN (1 ACCOUNT)Hello guys, maybe someone know me already from my last post.So now here i wanna do some improvement and show you some pictures.So for who dont know what i selling read this Chars - 84 LVL KNIGHT , 71 LVL ELEMENTOR , 64 RM Items - Wees +8 4/4 (16%HP) +8STR +5DEX +3STA +64DEF, CS pet Luia,Plugs+9,+10,Lusaka Heavy Axe(clean),x2Vigors+9,And nice awaked suit and gaunt,2xStaRing+6. Penya - 800 M Server - LYCAN Here you can view the picture of my items and knight : ***************************************************** If someone is intresed here i will leave some contacts. : ***************************************************** : kardel_sharpeye9999 Email : ***************************************************** (not recommended) NOTE: I ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL.

Account for Sale

Selling S>129 H Blade on KargoLvl 129 hero blade on kargo has 2 lusaka's crystal axes on it and alot of event amps and food / enhancements also there is a lvl 71 yj and a lvl 60 bp on there but they are naked i either want 4billion penya on kargo for the whole account or 40 dollars through paypal. email me at ***************************************************** or add me on tim.deaner

Account for Sale

Selling Cheap Flyff account - Need money for Valentines dayAccount has level 67 Blade and 40 Assist on server Lykan. My account doesn't have any penya and the items aren't that great. It's better to use this account if you already have a main to fund these 2 characters Only asking for $10usd through Paypal. Once payment is confirmed I'll send you all the account info. You get the account name, the password (you can change to your own) and I still have the email to the account so we can transfer it to one of your emails. That way the account is 100% yours and secure. Lastly, you get the Flyff in-game bank password for the account and both characters. The bank password is NEEDED to log in now, and most people don't save theirs so never buy an account from someone who "forgets their bank password." So for $10 the account is yours with no worry of it getting stolen or banned. I've only made 1 trade on this site before but it went completely smooth and hopefully this does too. Email: ***************************************************** if interested.

Account for Sale

Selling selling blade[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] this should show it all. (Trickshot12) email (Trickshot12@) I want 30 mill in rsgp.

Account for Sale

Selling High lvl Arcanist with nice CSSo I'm selling a naked Arcanist on Tanuki: What I have left on it is a CS set with 4 blessings on each piece. Adding: more than 70 statpoints in total all in stamina or int. Also a 2 dct blessed pet and a 4 int blessed pet. Then there's a 4 stat blessed kuma cloak. There's also like 1b-2b in items like full shouts, red scroll n stuff on there. I'll take penya and/or cash. Leave your offers/ here or in a pm, thank you.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.