Trading Runescape Turmoil Pure for FlyFF Perins/GPots

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, I haven't played Runescape for a long time now and figured I would try to trade it for some flyff penya. The account ,of course, has curses, ancients, mm done, all that good stuff. The account only has 6.5m however the prayer cost me 200m to get alone. Also, yes, that is an Arcane Stream and chaotic rapier. I prefer the payment to be in GPots or penya on Mocomochi server but will look at any server offers. Leave your offers on this thread. Here are some pictures of the account, the cb level is 103.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Selling Vigor +15 (1) Vagrant set +8DELETE THIS DUplicate sorry

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Vigors +18 etcSelling 2x Vigor 18 1 vigor +15 2 demols +16 1 gore +9 Kargo Server eFlyff $18 Paypal only and had to get payment first no mood for scam craps if you are interested add me to ***************************************************** for or email if you want this thanks

Account for Sale

Trading Trading Yetti perins for RSGPDecided to sell my 13b perins on yetti server for 1 perin=1$ : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling S > MOCO gear + CSSelling ***************************************************** Champ Set and other stuff NEED TO SELL IT ASAP, MAIL me for detail + offer **NEED TO SELL ASAP

Account for Sale

Selling Selling blade lvl 72 Male KargoWilling to sell blade lvl 72 with 2 dretras +13 addedcritical and other with -4def and +1 critical blade its naked has a backpack with 2 adqui high 3 q amps r couple rings traseia azzy and coral tickets , battery silver and others willing to sell for $15 pay pal only and only with payment first add me to ***************************************************** on or mail for more info about only serious people

Account for Sale

Trading Trading Flyff account with 77m BP,97 Psy,114 Jester! for a Hero (on Tanuki)I'm wanting either a Mentalist,Arcanist or Seraph. leave your or or xfire and I'll add you.

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Flyff Lykan account with 10,6k gpots / and a few bill on itI'm selling my flyff account. (Lykan server) When I started this game I got a little overexcited and charged 20k gpots on my brand new account, I spent 9.4k of it. I got an acrobat to Lv 57 and got bored of the game so that's why I'm selling my account. There is still 10.6k Gpots on the account and 2 Arek rings +18 (+31DEX), they are about 4bill. SO account contains -lv 57 Acrobat (ranger) -Arek Ring +18 (+31DEX) -> x2 - 10,6k Gpots -(some crap) -I have all the account info and E-mail I'm asking 95$ and payment would be via paypal only. If you're intrested, please mail me (Domino____@) Skillbuild, AP build, Photos:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.