Sold Trading Origin Account with Battlefield 1, BF3, BF4 and BF Hardline for €80 CSGO SKINS OR...

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by /u/melkerornberg, 1/21/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/melkerornberg

/u/melkerornberg
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

ear buyers, my name is Melker Örnberg and i'm 19 years old and i am from Sweden. I am looking to trade my Origin Account that has Battlefield 1, Battlefield 4, Battlefield 3 and Battlefield Hardline. All these games are worth around €110 together but im selling the account for €80 only. I'm trading the account cheaper since i never play these games anyway.

I'm TRADING this account for CS:GO skins at the value at €80 or a CS:GO Knife worth around €70-80. (euros)

You will get all details for the account and you will be able to change the account details such as email and password.

I have bought these games so they are NOT Trials or Betas. They will remain in your game library and will always be. I bought them on the Origin Client.

Contact me through my email : [email protected] if your interested in buying this.

Kind regards from Melker Örnberg.

# #/melkerornberg
    . .

#1 /u/melkerornberg, 1/21/17
    Last edited by a moderator: 11/4/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.