Trading my runescape/guildwars/heroes of newerth stuff for Maplestory Mesos or Paypal

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

I am looking for mainly KHAINI mesos and items for maplestory. Please offer me an amount, the more the better. Also I can sell this if you guys want.

If you guys want more information please comment I can look stuff up

Runescape

I have a runescape account, it was made 6 years ago so the pins and e-mails have not yet been set.

Here are the pictures of the stats and items of these character:

Stats/pics:

Uploaded with

Uploaded with

Bank:approx 400k

Price:please offer

E-mail:I will private message my e-mail to you to avoid spam

Guild Wars

Stats: As for my Guildwars account I have Factions, EoTn, Prophecies on it.

I have a level 20 necro and other level 20 characters though I can't remember off the top of my head. But my necro is the beastiest.

Bank: All together I have 150k-200k gold and 100k+ worth of items. Sorry I have not played in 2 years and don't have it installed at the moment but if your interested I can quickly install the game and check what is really on it.

Oh yeah I have gladiator random arena title... Lol I remember this one so well took me so long to achieve xD

Price: please offer and I can trade the money and items seperate or with the account all together.

E-mail: I will pm you it if you are interested

Heroes of Newerth

I also have a heroes of newerth account for those that are interested.

You guys will have to trade me first otherwise we use a MM. However I am very scared :/ Check out my old thread 2 years ago (check my profile) where I was trying to sell my char with 1.1bil... Got scammed by the best MM at that the time. :'( Dammmm -_- As for MMs what are the recommendations.......... :S

Please use the template shown for the runescape account.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.