Trading My Mesos for RSGP

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Sold out on all mesos and items

Or I'll buy it? What world?

buy mesos for rsgp only... my character is on World: MARDIA. message me or email for faster replies.

Contact me with any Messenger

Dagger Left, All Mesos Cleaned.. Going to Attempt to sell Dagger 5Bil Mesos.

LMFAO. Heads up, the dagger isn't even half of that.

that's cause people like you dont seem to know prices nor world. already got a 3bil offer on store for the dagger. its low dex for a reason, dont compare it to the highest level weapon.

I know Mardian economy. It's not 3 b, and if you say 5 b to anyone who knows prices, they'll slap you in the face with an insult.

Continuing to explain your reasoning to me is unnecessary. regardless of your reasoning, ill give it a few more days and offers, see where things take off..if no better offers, still got my current one. if you are not interested in trading your gp for mesos, then there is no need for you to continue posting here.. if you are interested.. i will have money for the trades soon enough..

Trying to look like a smart love you with your shi**y punctuation and and lack of capitalization won't work with me.

I was interested, but you and your acting has "killed" the deal. Bye!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.