Trading My Flyff perins[Mia] for MapleStory

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As the title says, I'm trading my Flyff penya for Maplestory items/money/nx/account in pretty much any server, Scania preferred tho.. ** Any accounts offered must be playable from Europe ** I have 16 perins atm, but also have a lot of valuable items. I might put up a list later. My is: ***************************************************** I will not go first, so either you go first or we get a trusted MM.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Aibatt Perins (Holiday Sale/#) =]Selling 57 Perins on Aibatt server, at $2 a piece. Since the holidays are right around the corner, if you buy 10+, I'll give you a 25% # making it $1.50 a piece. =] I don't ever go first, and if you don't trust me there are two options: don't buy or you can buy one at a time =] Leave your here and times that you'll be on here or just PM me with those information. Thank you and have a good day.

Account for Sale

Buying Demian PenyaIm buying Lots of Demian Perins. Will buy about 20-30. Add me to : ***************************************************** Post price or me with price pls

Account for Sale

[SOLVED] Mushpoie Perins $0.99 each!Sold to Ark1986. :)

Account for Sale

Selling Selling perins on KernHave 300+ perins $2.00 each or cheaper if you buy many. Buyer goes first. Can buy one perin at a time if you need to.

Account for Sale

Buying B> Lawolf Penya/ItemsOnly buying Lawolf penya/items. Will Not Go First~ Paying through Paypal. Contact Info : ***************************************************** () so short and simple;

Account for Sale

Trading [LAW] 8X BP for Paypal or PenyaI have a naked 8X BP on Lawolf I need to sell or trade for penya. HMU leave your .

Account for Sale

Selling FlyFF AccountFirst time poster, so apologies if I screw up here. Short story before I get down to details: I played FlyFF... two years ago, I through the end of the school year and into summer. Fun game, blah blah blah, I put a lot of time into it and bought a cash card, got some shiny items, ect. Downside is, as I'm prone to do, I got bored. Moved from FlyFF to a FlyFF private server, then another, then quit the game entirely. Recently, a friend of mine got me into playing Perfect World, and I'm completely in love with it. I figured, since I've got the FlyFF account I won't be playing just sitting around... well, why not try and break even? The Details/The Offer The Server: Mushpoie The Character: Level 62 Blade Level 18 Mage The Fun Stuff: The Blade has about 7.5 Million Penya, in addition to... Darkbin+3 Armor Carnage Sword+3 x2 Panggril Sword +3 STR and STA+ Panggril Sword +3 Gaia Cloak Vigor Ring +5 x2 Demol Earring +3 Demol Earring +4 Gore Necklace +3 And some more random stuff in the bank. Nothing special to be found there, as far as the 62 Blade would need, anyway. Cash Shop The Blade has the Uniform EX set in his inventory, worth a total of 1,800 gPots. The Mage has the Doggy in his inventory, worth another 1,800 gPots. Wanted: Now, as I said, I recently started playing Perfect World. Fun game, but I don't want to sink money into it in case I decide to move on. FlyFF, due to a 20% bonus on gPots I got via target, only had $30 put into the game. Rather than make a profit, I'd prefer to break even. Consider the leveled character, the non CS items, and the 7.5 mil a bonus. What I'm looking for in exchange for the account information is "Zen", or Perfect World's cash shop currency. [Alternatively, I would accept Gold, which is the in-game form of zen, although I'm not sure how to transfer that]. The exchange rate on zen works as detailed below: $1.00 [USA] = 100 Zen = 1 Gold I'm looking for 3,000 Zen, or 30 Gold, preferably in the form of their cash cards. If a middle man is needed, I could give them the account info, and verify that the codes from the cards work via screen sharing on , at which point they could release the account info to the buyer. I honestly have no idea, haven't done this before. My is ***************************************************** If anyone in interested, contact me on there. I would still prefer to work out any actual details via PMing on here once contacted, however, for safety's sake.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.