Trading MapleStory Mesos for FlyFF Penya

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am trading MapleStory Mesos (~140M) for FlyFF Penya preferably in the Mia Server. These mesos are SCANIAN mesos - Please post or PM me your rate of Penya Per Meso ( Meso : Penya ) and also don't forget to mention what server the Penya is in!! How I will trade - This is the part I'm very confused at....I heard something about a and I'm very very new to this kind of trading and I want to know how a middle man works and how we can get a , please tell me.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Perins in aibatt!Selling 140 perins in the aibatt server If youre interested you can leave me a message here or add me on : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying B>Level 100+ Aibatt Blade / 60+ Aibatt MasterBladeYep so as the title says, I'm looking for a: Level 100+ Blade (Aibatt) / Level 60+ Master Blade (Aibatt) If you have one for sale or trade, message me. Thanks. ***************************************************** AIM ScarPhoenix1 [I'd prefer to trade for the account.]

Account for Sale

Buying Any Master-Hero Blade/BP/YJ/BJ on aibatPM me here if you have anything to sell or add me on aim Aim=novasnipe

Account for Sale

Selling Fly for fame Perins for $$Hello! I am selling Perins from Fly for Fame server for real life $. I have over 200b+ and my rate is a lot more cheaper than buying cs points and selling it for perins so you are getting the most VALUE for what you pay! Currently, my rates are $2 per 1 billion penya (10 perins)! Please be professional by having a verified paypal account and leave an offer if you are interested :) Thank you

Account for Sale

Selling S>Runescape Main lvl 96 Any Server Penya/GpotsIm selling a lvl 96 Runescape Main for penya/Gpotatoes on anyserver. Stats: ~1,4XX Overall ~99 Cooking ~8X Strength,Mining,Crafting ~7X Attack,Defence,Hp,Woodcutting ~6X Prayer,Magic,Ranged,Fishing,Firemaking Wealth: ~ 24m Cash Email/Recoveries: ~ No Recoveries Price: ~ Offer in Paypal,Gpotatoes,Penya,Perins,Unused Gpot Cards, Unused Ultimate Game Cards. Contact: ~ - *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying Blade, Ranger, or RM on Mia, 65-70.I'd really prefer the character to have at least some gear. I can pay in either penya or $ via Paypal. Mostly looking to get this guy to AoE plvl a friend real quick and mess around on later. Edit- Forgot to add I'd take an Elementor. Add my - *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Buying i will pay someone to lvl up my char, good moneyhi there i'm trying to find a trustworthy person to power level my account i will pay good money for a substantial level thank you contact me ***************************************************** oh and the accounts on Glaphan we can negotiate the level thank you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.