Trading maplestory acc and more!

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey im selling a lvl 120 bowmaster full info decent equips not helmed but mounted. I can meet you in game Scaina....

Also selling 2 runescape accounts lv 127 and lv 131. The level 127 has 15m and lvl 131 has around 10m. Can meet you in game...

Im trading for maplestory accounts or mesos thanks.

If your interested add

that msn sounds familiar ... i suggest you use a middleman or so ... cause i think it was in a conflict here on gzp !

Originally Posted by xbeer

that msn sounds familiar ... i suggest you use a middleman or so ... cause i think it was in a conflict here on gzp !

perhaps because he/she has posted it in more than 9 threads, but i dont remeber any conflic related to the mail

Is the character on ranks? World transferable? Male or female? AP and SP distribution?

Any screenshots?

If you need a MM, I'll be willing to help.

Yes screenshots il give you them on msn cuz i cant get them onto GzP Add me or give me your msn, We will use a mm trusted

Originally Posted by tratonfire

Yes screenshots il give you them on msn cuz i cant get them onto GzP Add me or give me your msn, We will use a mm trusted

I'm trusted aha...

So anyway..

Did you try the Print Screen one?

Or use FRAPs to get the screenshot.

the only trusted people i advice are xcruelshadex and miliu8n since i HEARD (may be right or not) something bad regarding lilboi19k

Originally Posted by globoglobito

the only trusted people i advice are xcruelshadex and miliu8n since i HEARD (may be right or not) something bad regarding lilboi19k

Do you know why people recommend them and they are good MMs?

Because people gave them a chance.

To prove I'm as trustworthy as them, you have to give me a chance like everyone else gave them a chance.

They didn't become trusted MMs because people like their names or something.

They were given a chance and that I and others should have a chance as well.

not really, first the majority of them are well known even before being mm, its true you have to give them an oportunity but before they where mm they had at least 5+ feedback and contributed with useful posts, not only copy pasted things from the stickies

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.