trading lvl 86 ranger

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hi all:

im trading a lvl 86 ranger:

im lookng for a lvl 80+ hermit-cb-f/p-priest

all the accs must hav all equips

if interested pm me with the following answers:

mesos? how many?

all equips?

server?? i mainly want windia

if its a hermit wut kind of stars and how many????

must be male!!!!!!!!!!!!

we will use MM or u go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS

AND I DONT WANT WARRIORS........

HEY everyone he is a scammer he scammed that account from me i only told him user/pass to the account its a 86 ranger windia, also if he use mm make sure corect lol also he might have pin cracker if he succesfuly trades u becasue i did not tell no pin and if he says use a mm then its a fake mm email or, he pin cracked my account and is using a real mm then pin cracking the account back.

F**KING SCAMMER DONT TRUST HIM

so u dont want my acc? i guess other then that he says he cant download msn and aim and im like wtf?

den how da hel u gonna use a MM when most ppl use msn and aim and hes like i guses we do it at gzp im like ???!! how u suppose to do that.. den he just stopped pming me

brother oh jee brother .....wow..... myseryboi i dont use msn becuz i use my dads comp to go on maple and and gzp....i already got grounded for downloading im.......my dad says i an use it but i hav to stay off of email for a while...and daemen.....i didnt scamm your acc......i owned a 86 ranger a 75 sader the whole time hbut was looking for and ranger for my bro......also not to mention the 20k nx u scammed of ......now any of you on GzP can ask MM_Plox that i hav done 2 succesfull trades with nx with him......alot of ppl hav seen the posts.........now u just happen to be the only one complaining becuz yur trying to get attention or something idk..........and pin cracker dosent evan work with maplestory........and y would i do that i already hav hard earned acocunts that ive done since i was 10 im now 14.....now stoptrying to ruin my trading rep.....thx and lumiere sorry for the nonsence spamm post......im sorry u may close if u want......

**** you fag this was my acc

id: xsquishybee

pass: snoopy

Tanjim i have the same info for that account?? My friend let me use it before. Thats exploited badly i guess now.THis was like 2 months back, but its funny daemon everyone says you're a scammer on these forums.

im telleing all of u........thats not the info to my ranger.......and by the way i just sold my lvl 86 ranger!!!!!!!!!!! finally !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mapleman why do you post eerytimee when making a sentance do this ........ hi ....... i ........ am ....... selling ....... a ....... ranger .....

dont do it its annoying.

And just so everyone knows dontdo that type of trade pin crackers has been released to a couple of people.

a couple of ppl.well then it wasent me that it was released to.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.