Trading Lv.68 RS for Lv.50+ MS

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hey guys. I want to trade my lv.68 RS account for a lv.50-60+ maplestory account ( perferably in Scania or Broa ) My RS guy has no money so I don't expect the MS to have any money. My RS is fully equiped with full rune with a rune battleaxe. I hope that your MS character will be fully equipped as well. All my RS quests are done (Non-member quests) except for Ernest the Chicken.

Now about your MS character, I'd like a spearman/DK, assassin/hermit, or bandit/chief bandit. You may still offer something else but my expectations will be higher. I want perfect stats and skills.

Here are some screenshots :

If you don't trust me, I will log onto RS and show you the character myself. If you're interested, I'll even tell you my info first.

When you make an offer, be prepared to show me screenshots. I might also ask you to log into the game to make sure you arn't trying to scam me.

E-mail me at (Don't laugh. I got it at gr.5 and never bothered to change it.) or post a comment here about your offer or any questions.

Thanks

Killatechsilva added 166 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.