Trading level 80 blade in mia for mesos/ms accounts.

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

i am trading my level 80 blade in mia server for a high level account/mesos in maplestory on Galicia server. if you don't have but you are really interested, i also accept NX cash. i will post picture of the account tomorrow.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Trading LVL 110+ BP and 80+ YJ for 90+ BladeThe bp comes equipped with wedge +10 28% hp and about 1.35bil. YJ comes naked. Characters are on Mushpoie server and I would like to trade for a blade on the Kern server. You will receive equips based on the equips of your blade in kern. By selling the wedge, you would have enough for a decent BK and billst +10... Wedge has nice awakes and is worth ~2bil. If ur blade has 2 LGAs and dayst +8-10, I will give all the things I stated. Post or pm your and blade lvl / equips / server, so I can contact.

Account for Sale

Selling Blade MushpoieI'm selling a Hero Blade on Mushpoie server. no items for sale, just the character itself. its naked. looking for cash only via paypal. pm if interested, thanks

Account for Sale

Trading Games For TradeHey guys, im trading any of these for Flyff penya or items in (Aibatt) or (LaWolf) D2 and D2 exp cd keys. lvl 91 Ak (naked) in 2moons. lvl 70 hunter WoW few epics and rest are blue lol. Steam Account : contains cs 1.6 and DoD and CS condition Zero. I also have 3x 25k NX cards :D Email or me : *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Selling Selling Hero Jester AibattNVM friend say this page is 70% scammer sorry no selling anymore

Account for Sale

Buying 95+ (M) blade! W/O equip!!! LAWOLF server onlyhello im buying a 95+ blade i will buy the character naked mail me the statts/ and other character info to ***************************************************** LAWOLF server only thnx baii

Account for Sale

Trading my Gunz acct Xile and Reincarnation RO for flyff stuffas the title says Xile Ro (still active) 2accts 11 char lvl 255 stalker lvl 255 Lord Knight lvl 255 sinx lvl 205 sinx lvl 200 Hwizard lvl 255 Sniper lvl 185 paladin lvl 238 lord knight lvl 175 sage lvl 213 WhiteSmith lvl 255 Gunslinger i have $120 worth items from donate including Dragon set Dowry Set Ice Elemental mask Boots of Guidance MVP cards Godly Phoenix Wings +9 mystic Muffler Flying Angel head band($20 worth donation) Fairy Wings True Golden Thief Bug Card (wizards are like pest to you magics dont hit you) +10 Guard 3x Megingjards (+40 str) Reincarnation Ro(still Active too) acct chars lvl 255 Rune Knight lvl 255 Ranger $30 worth donation Flying Angel Wing Flying Evil Wing Retribution Wing Gothic Metal Wing Light and Darkness wings SkateBoard MVP cards Diablos Robe Sniper suit 2x + 10 composite bow +10 Long horn original ijji Gunz account 2 accounts 1 account without premium other has premium account without premium is rich of gold and questies lvl 28 (male) lvl 21 (female) Account with Premium items char lvls lvl 38 Female lvl 46 Male lvl 24 female has Premium Set Traveler set and Dark karma (sword) iron crow Shot Gun, iron crow machine gun leave offer if interested if u want to see the characters then just pm me and ill show u all of it even the items and how strong they are items and money first then i tell u acct user and pass

Account for Sale

Buying Buying Perins. [Aibatt]Hello everyone. I'm new to , also new too FlyFF. I'm looking to buy some perins to jumpstart my FlyFF life. I have looked through a few thread and i think i've got the hang of how this works. I'll be buying each perin (100m) at 4$ each, or, 1b in perins for 42$. I have just under 200$ too spend. I also will be willing to buy any equip for a knight/blade/RM. Contact me on for more information. ***************************************************** Thank you for you're time. Hope to hear from someone soon! ~

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.