Sold Trading Level 100 RK Account [VIP]

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TolkienHD, 11/23/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TolkienHD

TolkienHD
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Wanting to trade my account for another Rune-Keeper Account.

Firstly,

My Account​

My account has all expansion packs (apart from Isengard, Moria and the newly released expansion pack)
    - It has 1 level 100 Rune-Keeper, with upgraded FA Rune and Satchel. Rank 6. Full PvP gear for level 100, with half best in slot essences and rest are blue.
    - 1 level 52 Guardian (Man) with gear for when he hits level caps.
    - 740+ gold in the wallet included.
    - 1 month of VIP left
    - Bank full of essences and crafting materials (ores, ingots, etc.)
    - Only 600 tp in the store, but it has many tp bought items on the account.
    - 1 Rank 4 Defiler, kitted out with tp bought skills and appearances.
    - The characters are on Laurelin at this point in time, but i have
    - 3 Transfer Tokens to move the character to where you wish.

- Many other things to the account but i can't think of many off the top of my head, message me to ask any questions.

Secondly,

What I'm Wanting to Trade For​

I am looking to trade my account for another LOTRO account with a level 105 Rune-Keeper, Items included. A decent amount of gold, decent gear, FA Rune and Satchel.
    Doesn't bother me about the account's age or if it is lifetime or not. I am only looking for a good Rune-Keeper that is high spec. High virtues (rank 10+) and a good amount of class trait points (does not have to be maxed out).

- Does not matter the server that the character is on, US or EU, does not bother me. (Please state if you have a transfer token though)
    - Preferred Male Elf Rune-Keeper, but again doesn't bother me too much.

I will be offering my account and a fair amount of money for this, please message me with how much money you would like me to add and i will consider your offer.

Add me on skype if you want to talk about this in more detail - max.bakerboy

Thank you all, have a good day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.