Trading [Lawolf] 91 Blade

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FlyFF, 11/14/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyFF

FlyFF
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I don't really play Flyff much anymore, but I happened to be thinking about it and figured I may as well do something with this account. Looking to trade for something that would be fun to play. Higher level is better, of course, but I'd prefer nice equips and a decent class. I'm not really feeling picky at the moment. Blade's level 91, full Dayst set. I think. I might not have the suit, but I think so. If not, it has the NPC suit for that level. Dayst is +3, with the exception of the suit, which I believe is clean. STR: 136 STA: 20 DEX: 60 INT: 15 All second-branch Merc skills maxed. Silent Strike at 5, Spring Attack at 5, Armor Penetrate at 4, Blade Dance at 4, Hawk Attack at 4, Berserk maxed, Cross Strike at 9, Sonic Blade maxed. Offer whatever you feel like. I'll consider anything. Add me on , if possible. *****************************************************. Oh, and if you have something other than a Flyff account to trade, that's fine too. Maybe better. Probably not the best idea to trade for a game I don't even play much.

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    Selling Perins On Lawolf ServerSelling perins on Lawolf server. 1 perin = 3 usd. Min 5 perin. Leave me a PM if interested. I only accept Paypal payments for now.

Account for Sale

Buying BUYING LVL 105+ BP on KERNI'm looking for a BP lvl 105+ on the Kern server. Equipped or not, penya or no penya on the account doesn't really matter. You'll have to be able to meet in game to show me the account before I buy. I'll be paying through PayPal. Just post in this forum. Thanks!

Account for Sale

Selling Auction [BP and Ranger]Selling, BP & Ranger. Ranger -70lvl. BP-85lvl(Have downgrade from 85 to 84).Characters are on server mushpoie. The skin is just from sever that's nothing. There are some photos without buffs.Send your propositions to ***************************************************** or Pm Me Minimal bid is 35$. BP skills: ***************************************************** Ranger: ***************************************************** And some gear and rest of BP: *****************************************************

Account for Sale

Trading master blade in kern 60~120the blade is fully equipped and you will get more informations on if your interested about it. i would trade the blade for a nice caracter in glaphan/lawolf, or other games accounts, just make me an offer. leave here your offer + .

Account for Sale

Trading "Fake" Uber4rch3rGzP username, Cashball, has told me a guy w/ ***************************************************** is impersonating me. He is going around saying he is "Uber4rch3r."

Account for Sale

Selling Mia Perins!I don't have a lot. However, pm me and I'll see what I have. I have great stuff in-game too that I'll be selling for perin/cash as well. 5$ each. Post or pm. Paypal only.

Account for Sale

Selling rm aoe lawolf accept paypalselling aoe rm lvl 96 full equiped reingster+7,lgs+9, and good rings. Blue sailor cs, sunglasses, and baby monkey. (If you seen my post before earlier it was because some person was trying to scam my account my acting like he had his own mm)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.