Sold [Trading] I have 2 LIFETIME Honorbuddy keys looking to trade for WoW+Legion =$60

Discussion in 'WoW Accounts For Sale | Buy & Sell - World of Warcraft (US)' started by InstantkickYou, 12/10/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InstantkickYou

InstantkickYou
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have 2 LIFETIME Honorbuddy keys looking to trade for WoW+Legion =$60 OR (If you have an account that you are the original owner of and can prove to me I am willing to do that as well has to have legion bought on that account) ****Honorbuddy does not sell lifetime keys anymore but if you owned a lifetime key it stays that way, the max amount of time you can buy now is 1 year*****

They are 2 individual accounts on honor buddy, they don't even sell lifetime keys anymore.

The first account has these paid profiles on them:

ProfitMaster: [Legion] Herbalism All 5 Zones! [Realms Switch!]

Insanity - An Advanced Shadow Priest Routine [PvE & PvP]

[HB] Vitalic Elite Rogue Combat Routine | Updated for Legion!

[HB] Monkz Raiding Routines ( Monk ) (Legion)

The Second key doesn't have any paid profiles on it, but still is a lifetime key.

Doing the math 60$ for WoW+WoW legion expansion plus tax. For
    2 life time keys= 26.38+26.38= 52.76 USD
    ProfitMaster: [Legion] Herbalism All 5 Zones! [Realms Switch!]= ProfitMaster: $10.55 USD
    Insanity - An Advanced Shadow Priest Routine [PvE & PvP] =13.72 USD
    [HB] Vitalic Elite Rogue Combat Routine | Updated for Legion! = 21.12 USD
    [HB] Monkz Raiding Routines ( Monk ) = 8.45 USD

That totals to 98.15 US.

That seems more than a fair trade to me, I can prove to you through Skype or some type of voice/camera service that I do own all of these and will give you all the information you need. If interested please leave some way for me to contact you, and I will get in contact as soon as I see the notification. Thanks, and have a great day!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.