Trading  Battle Pass  0-5 Wins  All Platforms TRADING DEEP SPACE LANDER Maxed season 3 (tier 100 glider) tier 27 Season 4

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Holy Fr1ck, 5/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy Fr1ck

Holy Fr1ck
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My epic games account includes everything in the title including the Rogue agent, the first twitch prime pack, Disco Fever, the Dab, Pure Salt, Gun Show, Finger Guns and the season 3 and 4 umbrellas! I'll admit the stats aren't that good on PC as I have only played twice on PC, nothing to brag about on Xbox either. But I'm defiantly proud of the deep space lander that I own and my tier 100 glider, I have a feeling they will become very rare soon. I will trade this for a maxed season 2 and 3 account. That's all I ask to trade. If you only have season 2 and 3 this means you'll have 27 tiers into season 4 for free. I believe this account will be useful to people who had barely missed the cutoff for the tier 100 glider, and don't care much for their maxed season 2. Or people who just can't get enough money for the battle pass.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.