Trading Bera Mesos for Runescape GP/Items/Accounts

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/2/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Welcome to my thread. I currently have roughly 130m~ mesos and I am looking to trade it for Runescape Items/Accounts/Gp. I can not stress enough to read this whole thread or you may regret not reading it.

First off to get this over with if you plan to scam me just hit the "back" button or the "x" in the corner of your browser it will not work. I am willing to meet up with you in maplestory to show you I do indeed got the ammount of mesos you want. I will also note again that these are bera mesos.

Ways we can make trade happen.

This is only way I can think of to do this trade successfully would be I meet you in game on maplestory show you I got the mesos we decided would be fair price. I then get Steve from Runescape forums to see if he would MM you then give me him all info he verifys it work. He then changes he tells me I change, I will then hop on and give you the mesos. That is the only way I am doing that. Do not ask me to do it any other way.

-You give full ammount of gp first

-50/50 Once again you first

-Once again Ill see if I getcan MM (You give him gp. He assures me you gave it to him, I hop and give you mesos and he then gives me GP.

-You give item first

-Same as above except this time you give the mm item then I hope on and give mesos.

I also have some maplestory items (Actually many) if you would like to see what I have let me know and I can make arangements with you to meet up with them. To determine the price I will use basil then give you price and tell you price if you agree we then will use methods listed above.

Trading 2 Chars:

100 Chief Bandit

None Full Info

Off Rankings.

NOTE:This one is probably not going to be gotten rid of as it is a mule I will use to gain more mesos.:) But I wanted to add to look at offers.

30 Cleric

Full Info

On Rankings

NOTE: Not much on depending on offer and request can add some mesos from my CB on to it.:)

40 Crossbowman

Possible full info

On Rankings

NOTE: Not much on depending on offer and request can add some mesos from my CB on to it.:)

Contact me at:

NOTE: That is the only way to contact me at the moment. I may create and download aim, but to be honest I am not 100% fond of doing that.

I will get screenshots upon request.

Someone already tried impersonating SteveSOSP3 like I said scamming me will not work so please just save both of our times.

Also I will not do trades through pm/email. The only way to currently communicate with me and do trade is to use msn. Sorry for those who this affects. It is just to risky trading this way. Hope you understand.:)

Vouches:

Originally Posted by laamer1

Trusted trader I went first all went smooth. Would recommend. :)

Disclaimer: As stated above I told you to read the whole post or you might regret if while trading you mesos for gp or any other way and you do not have a bera character I will keep 10% of the gp you gave me so once again please pay attention and read everything. Thanks!

Stock: 108m

I'm interested of trading my runescape char to your mesos. I have to go to school now but I'll email you after I've got back home.

Originally Posted by laamer1

I'm interested of trading my runescape char to your mesos. I have to go to school now but I'll email you after I've got back home.

Alright sounds good. Although when you send me your offer if it's your account I want to see screenshot of no recovs/bank pin etc. or else I will not take it.

Trusted trader I went first all went smooth. Would recommend. :)

Thanks he is trusted trader also. Feel free if you stumble across anything else rs related to trade again.:)

whats up. i have a lvl 80 runescape account. has completed bunch of quests. i would like a maplestory account but if you dont want to do that i will trade for bera mesos. email me at i will send u a screen shots of stats and items

Originally Posted by alexx5110

whats up. i

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.