Selling   Trading Accounts For Black Knight! (My Account Comes With Save The World)

Discussion in 'Fortnite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by wonly, 4/4/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonly

wonly
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    My favorite skin in fortnite was the black knight but i wasnt playing enough when season 2 was out so i didnt get it. I would like Black Knight so tier 70 battle pass as well as some few other skins or 2000 vbucks.

My account comes with SAVE THE WORLD.

VIDEO LINK OF MY FORTNITE ACCOUNT

(sorry for way bad resolution i didnt fix my obs settings when i recorded this)
    -------------->

If you would like to trade accounts or if you're selling an account that meets my requirements please contact me on discord.

Discord

(make sure you say you're here to trade!)

(I WANT TO SAY I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DEEP CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS TRADING OR BUYING. I DO NOT WANT TO BE SCAMMED AND I WILL NOT SCAM ANYBODY. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DESCRIBE HOW WE ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH THIS AND MAKE IT ALL OFFICIAL)

(i would like to say i am new and i do not know the rules of trading/buying stuff on here so if someone is interested and would like to walk me through it that would be great!)

Thanks and have a great day! :)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.